Re: [NTLK] Quick Newton to Mac text transfer?

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 00:51:57 EDT

In a message dated 15/8/01 7:38:40 pm, Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com writes:

<< It's called Quicken Connect. I have the package somewhere archived. I
haven't used it in a while though so I don't know which versions of Quicken
it is compatible with. >>

Thanks for that information. Does anyone know how to obtain QUicken Connect -
UNNA wasn't much help when I tried a search for it.

Mike