[NTLK] Belkin USB/serial adapter (was: eMate to iMac? redux...)

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 12:02:00 EDT

FWIW,

I just tested a serial connection from a 2X00 to a B&WG3 via the Belkin
F5U003 USB to Serial adapter. It works great with one caveat, the USB cable
must be removed and reinserted into the computer to "wake-up" the port for
some reason. Oh, you also need to go to NCU preferences and select "Belkin
USB Serial Adapter".

Off to test on a PBG4 next.

ken Whitcomb