Re: [NTLK] EstiMATE and eProbe

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 08:05:02 EDT

I was in contact with these people about eprobe, they are still around but
no longer make or sell the kit for the emate. I have from time to time seen
them on ebay, but nothing recent.

I was also in touch with the company that made estimate and it was still
available but the costs were far to high for me to justify it. I will look
and see if I can find the message from them but unfortunately I had outlook
on my old computer decide it was no longer going to work so I can't retrieve
some of the email from a while ago.

Larry Zasitko