[NTLK] [off topic] was Re: ac adapter plugs

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 08:31:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/01 12:48:18 AM, mici_at_mac.com writes:

<< sure they loved me in
RadioShed trying all those connectors and than buying one for 2 bucks (and
my accompanying toddler pulling stuff from bottom shelves)... >>

Been there..done that...add the 6 year old running an electric car into a
cell phone dispay and knocking it over. Then act pissy when they ask for name
and address and I reply with "Cash sale please" ...then the reply of "we
need your name for, blah blah blah " I answer George washington and give the
serial # on the dollar as my phone #