Re: [NTLK] introducing myself

From: Anthony Randazzo (SupahCoolX_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 02:37:31 EDT

on 8/14/01 6:15 PM, Andrei Labin at labin_at_mac.com wrote:

> hi everybody. i'd like to introduce myself. my name's andrei, and i will be
> getting my first newt (2000) tomorrow. i'd just like to say hello and be

Hi there. I joined this list a few days ago while also awaiting my first
Newt. Already, I've found this to be the most helpful group on the 'net in
terms of advice and even financial help (thanks again, man!). You've found
the right place for all your Newton needs. Welcome!
Anthony Randazzo
SupahCoolX_at_mac.com