[NTLK] Mileage when using a modem on the rechargeable battery

From: Laurent Domenech (laurent_at_opalis.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 04:12:30 EDT

Hello,

How long can I expect the Newton to run/stay connected when using a modem (I
have a Megahertz and an MP2000 upgraded) on a rechargeable battery.

So far I've used either alkaline batteries or the external power adapter,
and I'm trying to find out if an internal rechargeable battery is worth
it...

Thanks for your help,
Laurent