Re: [NTLK] which adapter plug

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 03:25:37 EDT

According to the link you provided, it looks like you
are trying to get a Power Adapter plug for your
Newton. Might I make a suggestion? There have been
those on this list who have attempted to use
non-newton specific adapters. Some have been
successful, others have not...in my estimation, it's
not worth the risk to be one of the ones who are not
successful. Stick with a Newton Adapter. Buy it from
Apple. Check the FAQ for details.
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://www.radioshack.com/category.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&catalog%5Fname=CTLG&c
> ategory%5Fname=CTLG%5F004%5F001%5F003%5F000&Page=1
>
> thank you

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...