Re: [NTLK] Backup problems

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 15:03:10 EDT

> Which Newton? Are you talking about Newton Backup Utilities? What are
> you
> using to backup your packages onto a flash card? SBM Utilities?
>
> There's probably something corrupted on your internal store. Usually,
> you
> should be able to get a copy of those packages on your 6200, so there
> would
> be no need to back them up.

It's an MP 130. It is Newton Backup Utilities. When I ask the 6200 to
backup my newt it backs up all the storage but stops after "checking
size of packages". Same thing happens when I try to backup onto my
flash card using the "card" app. It would be a lot easier to backup my
packages so if I lose them I can restore them all at once instead of
reinstalling them one at a time.