Re: [NTLK] [CX-L] The French Sparrow !

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 10:06:14 EDT

In a message dated 12/8/01 10:30:18 am, jonnybeharvey_at_aol.com writes:

<< PS was she singing about owning a CX....... }:-) >>

Could have been, but unfortunately few women get so emotionally involved with
cars! Perhaps they grow up earlier? My wife likes her BX and doesn't want
anything newer as it's simplicity suits her and it is old and battered enough
it doesn't matter if she bashes it even more! Shae won't drive my CX much
because she hates the idea of damaging it because she knows what my reaction
will be!

Perhaps you have known women who love cars, not just enjoy the freedom they
give but really emotionally involved. Driving my CX is the best thing I can
do out of bed!

What other artifacts do people feel like this about - Ido about my Newton
Message Pad its so cute and so damned good at everything it does. Ive just
discovered 'Availworks' which does everything any 'works' programme does but
on a hand help. Those programmers at Apple were Brillant and are still around
fixing bugs in the Newton and its software. An I too far off thread here. I
should copy to the Newton group too