Re: [NTLK] More Folders + software editor's politics

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 02:23:48 EDT

Gary Moody wrote:

> Ah, Understood!
>
> Yes, it is frustrating to pay for a product and have it released as freeware
> shortly afterwards. It has happened to me more than once.

I too used to always look for Newton Freeware. Today I pay shareware fees like
there is no tommorrow..........in fact if we do not promote what little Newton
software and people willing too still produce........there may be no tommorrow.

Do what you can to promote more intrest in the Newton, if its not shareware
purchases, do what I do Email , ex- newton software companies and ask where is
the Newton area of your page? Even "hits" in Newton areas of software producers
go noticed.

Keeping the Green.......Greg