[NTLK] Off-topic: Handbook for Psion 3a wanted

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 12:30:10 EDT

Hi gang,

sorry for the off-topic post, I don't know who else I could
ask. I promise I'll keep it way shorter than my normal posts...
Being, as usual, amazingly professional at not finding info I
need, I've spent the last 2 hours online trying to find the
handbook for a Psion 3a in a downloadable version.
If any of you out there knows
where to find such a beast, would you do me a favor and
mail me (frank_gruendel_at_t-online.de) the url?

Thanks a lot

Frank