Re: [NTLK] Plastecs POCKET PAL solar charger?

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 10:33:00 EDT

ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com wrote:

> there was a product called a KISS Panel
>
> Keep the Green
> Rich
> -----------

I have the KISS solar panel it works great, just throw it on the dash of your car
and the Newts good to go,by the time you get to work.
NOTE: This panel has about a 5' wire running from the panel and about half way
down there is a connector change where it goes from a standard jack to the proper
one for the Newt, (same as the adapter for your A/C) I only bring this up because
this new panel may be correct as far as voltage, but from what I have read this
is a this is one of those possible problems that one would have to send there
Newton in to get fixed. (putting the wrong kind of adapter into the oriface and
damaging the pin.) so make sure the plug is correct.

Greg