[NTLK] Apple eNews (August 9, 2001) and the Newton

From: Doug Ramsay (doug_ramsay_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 20:52:04 EDT

Yes, it is featured!

Well, sorta... (smile). Some of you may be familiar with the comic strip
"The Norm" by Michael Jantze. I seem to recall a story where he was doing a
bit on handhelds, and the one he drew bears a striking resemblance to the
MP100. For those who get Apple eNews, you've probably seen it by now. For
those who don't, see todays Newton Musings on my site...

Best,
M7