[NTLK] "For Sale" messages appropriate for the mailing list?

From: Tom Spielman (tomspielman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 10:13:43 EDT

I think I've seen a few for sale messages before, but I just wanted to
make sure. Is a message regarding the availability of Newtons or Newton
parts for sale considered inappropriate for this mailing list?

I know there's a Newton Classifieds newsgroup but it doesn't seem to get
much traffic, and I'd rather not go the Ebay route if I can get a decent
offer for my u2000 without it since they want a percentage of the sale
price.

Thanks!