Re: [NTLK] Docking Cradle questions...

From: mici_at_mac.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 18:45:31 EDT

> ... I have discovered that if I charge the battery in the
Newton, the
> life of the charge is longer than the extra battery that I
charge in the
> secondary charger for the extra battery. Is this my
imagination???

perhaps. the charging station does the same thing as if
rechaged in Newton. maybe one of your battery packs is ending
it's lifespans? this is just wild guess.

> Next, since I am asking one question, might as well ask
this: can I plug
> the Power adapter that plugs into the cradle directly into my
MP130?

sure. isn't that neat?

> Lastly, how often is it necessary to replace the
internal "clock" style
> battery? How will I know it is time to replace it?

the Newton should notify you that the power in backup batery is
low and you should replace it soon.

Michael Vacik
mici_at_mac.com