Re: [NTLK] Trouble with eMate to iBook connection

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 09:14:56 EDT

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001, bcantley wrote:

> I'm using Netscape... When i try to save, it gives me the options of
> Source or Text. When i try source, it converts to a Simpletext document.
>
> I cannot get the .img files to do anything but the coded gibberish.

I'm really sorry, but there's nothing I can do about Macs that don't want
to enforce file types.

But I did add a MIME type for img files to the Guelph mirror to try and
force them to be downloaded as binary files; try to download the img files
from here:

http://guelph.unna.org/unna/apple/connection_utils/ForMac/NewtonConnectionUtilities/

and then drag and drop them on Disk Copy.