Re: [NTLK] Eithernet Problems

From: Oliver Hardt (hardt_at_u.arizona.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 22:52:06 EDT

Garret: we should perhaps get together and file a joint complaint to them.
This is really a joke. They probably had a stock of mixed eithernet cards
and just send some people the 589 while we were ripped off and got those
useless 562C. I would appreciate it if you could get back to me re this
issue. Thanks. Olli.