[NTLK] Donation

From: marc_at_asc.gov
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 10:17:20 EDT

You've got cash!

Marc Weinberg just sent you money with PayPal.

Amount: $25.00
Subject: Donation
Note: Here's my donation to you folks in connection with my purchase of the $1.25 flash memory cards. Thanks for all the good work!
Marc Weinberg

Simply click http://www.paypal.com/links/uni and complete the
one-page registration form to claim your money. For a limited
time, if you sign up and complete the bonus requirements, you will
receive a $5 New Account Bonus (U.S. members only).

You may withdraw your money at any time by requesting a check
or making a direct deposit to your bank account. You can also
send the money to your friends.

PayPal lets users send money to anyone with an email address. Use
PayPal.com to settle restaurant tabs with colleagues, pay
friends for movie tickets, or buy a baseball card at an online
auction. You can also send personalized money requests to your
friends for a group event or party.

For more information about PayPal, check out
http://www.paypal.com/.

Welcome to PayPal!

Note: If you already have a PayPal account, be sure to log in
at http://www.paypal.com/ and add this email address in the
Profile subtab of the My Account tab to collect your money.

                    2001 Webby Award Nominee

PayPal is honored to receive two nominations for the 2001 Webby
Awards (TM) in the categories of Service and Finance.

                  Confirm your payment receipts!

In order to confirm your receipt of payment, please login to
your PayPal account and check the "Overview" or "History"
subtabs of the "My Account" tab for proper receipt of these
funds. If there is a discrepancy between the amount stated in
this email and what is reflected in your transaction history,
please contact us at service_at_paypal.com.

"Best of the Web"
- Forbes

"Using the service is actually safer than a check or money order."
- Wall Street Journal

"PayPal can play a major role in your life. You can use it to pay
for stuff at auction sites, settle dinner debts with friends or nudge
your cousin to repay that $50 he borrowed at the family reunion."
- Time