[NTLK] Trouble with Eamte to iBook connection

From: bcantley (bcantley_at_fullerton.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 01:58:17 EDT

I have an emate and 1st generation iBook. Until recently, was having NO
problems syncing via NCU. Recently, I cannot move Works texts to my
laptop, I get a "Could not complete your request because the Claris XTND
system is not installed. Try installing XTND"

WHat is this XTND, and why don't I have it any more, and how can I get
it back??

signed, very frustrated and even more somfused...