Re: [NTLK] Anyone Using EZPresenter from EZShow

From: mici_at_mac.com
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 13:40:51 EDT

ok, first let me embrace you all after my vacation pause. hi
list! it's so nice and cozy to be flooded with NTLK
messages again...

ok, i've managed to plant necessary files into
Win/Office2000 (i had to install PP97 on top of it as well) to
make the presentation conversion work. as of now i'm
compiling the document on how i did that (i haven't forgot,
Dave). however, i had less luck on VPC with Win2000 and
Office97, the truth being i tried just once and haven't spend
much time on it yet. but it should be possible since it's
mentioned in EZPresenter documentation. partially i have
solved this problem by acquiring PointPro from
Pelicanware, it's application derived from AvailWorks that
lets you create the presentations right on the Newton (yes,
in color).

hopefully i will get back to you with more details soon.

cheers,

Michael Vacik
mici_at_mac.com