Re: [NTLK] Help!!

From: Marc Weinberg (marc_at_asc.gov)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 10:14:37 EDT

Thanks, Marco. What I ended up doing is deleting notes and related soups,
etc., and then loading a fairly recent backup of all the files. I gave up
trying to save what I had. I don't recall doing a darn thing different. I
wrote the last note, it went fine. All I did was change some fonts and font
sizes before powering off. Next time I started it, WHAMMO! I hope this never
happens again. I'd still like someone to explain to me what that -48418 system
error means. I'm going to say a little prayer now every time I open notes.

Marc