Re: [NTLK] TeleType GPS Software

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 06:19:52 EDT

Ermin,

Can you send me a copy of everything you have (TeleType)?
I'm pretty sure I can get permission from TeleType for
us to post. I chatted with several of them not too long
ago before they finally realized that they had absolutely
nothing in the way of Newton anything there at the company.
I'm STILL looking for a recipie program they had on the
Newton that no one seems to have. If you could please,
send it to jp_at_iwillbefree.com and I'll get with them
about opening it up to the public.

Thanks!

John
jp_at_iwillbefree.com