Re: [NTLK] Beaming

From: Jurgen Mintert (mintert_at_planet.nl)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 01:16:05 EDT

Sorry to be late. I have the same machines as you are, and sometimes it will
help to make a "tunnel". That means that i put two books on the left and
right side of the Newton "beamway" and get a third book on top of it. I
guess two things: one is that the "beam" kan't swirrel aroud
and the other: close the beam against light.
I have no(0) idea of this is THE solution, but the connection did not drop
so often anymore. But, again, this is not a real solution, maybe it help's.

Jurgen