Re: NTLK copyright

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 13:21:07 CDT

on 11-09-2000 5:32, DON at don@dcphotos.com wrote:

> No, and I never said that it was/is. It IS illegal for you to scan MY photo
> and publish it on the web.

No Don, it isn't (it depends on the photo) and you're not just stubborn,
but you don't back up anything what you're saying while you're telling
people off that do back up their statements.
(i.e. my MacWorld quotes and Ed's URL).
Go out and find anybody that owns the MacWorld July issue, read it and weep.
I know that MacWorld isn't a law book, just happens to carry a good article
about copyright, any other source is welcome as well.

> Not that I refer to MacWorld for legal advice

But that's exactly the problem, you discredit just about any opinion that is
given here without giving your sources of legal advice.
And if you want to make a case that a major publication like MacWorld would
write things like this without doing a thorough research, make my day,
mail them as well.
As far as I'm concerned this exchange was less than enjoyable and getting
further and further off topic, so you won't hear me on the subject anymore.

Robert Benschop