Re: NTLK tibet

From: Mike Carpenter (mcmikey@mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 05:29:25 CDT

>Hi citizens of Newtville
>
>All this talk of Tibet has got me intrigued. Is the demo available for
>download anywhere ?
>Also, I too have been on a search for PrintEnv 1.0 but can't seem to find it
>at the usual sites, any idea of a URL ?

PrintEnv is available from AMUGs ftp site http://www.amug.org/amug_newton.html

Unfortunately, as has been already pointed out, it doesn't take
information from the Names database, which rather misses the point.
Mailing labels is no good either (from my point of view anyway)
because it won't print in lanscape mode - a prerequisite for printing
envelopes on my Laserwriter II NT. I guess there's a market there for
a cross between the two. As an aside, even if Mailing Labels did do
the job, I've never managed to get the registration package to work -
and I've tried a few - so I couldn't register it even if I wanted to.

--
http://www.soton.ac.uk/~mcmikey