NTLK Screen replacement apple style

From: phil (justbe@ihug.com.au)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 05:32:41 CDT

Well,

In my endeavours to fix my scratched screen I went to my local apple
service centre.

I entered the shop hoping but really knowing nothing could be done.
The kind apple guy said hang on I'll just take this out the back to the techs.
Well he was gone a full five minutes. Yes sir we can replace your screen.
Well not the screen really but the whole unit. Ok.

So how much I said.

$1200.00 AUS

I thanked the man turned on one heel and left. Looks like I will be joining the list of people
who have more than one newton.

phil