RE: NTLK

From: Jim Anderson (jiman@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 14:06:45 CDT

        http://www.nsbasic.com/newton/info/technotes/cable.html

> About the CD where can I find a copy? is there any FTP site
> to download the
> basic programs NCU, NIE, ETC. is this possible?, I need to
> connect my Newton to a PC
        Try "The Cage" (three-way smackdown between WinCE, PalmOS, and 'The
Newton'. $15 for the seat, but you'll only need the edge!),
http://www.chuma.org/newton/ncage/

        Cheers,

Jim Anderson

"Roly-poly fish heads are never seen drinking cappuccino in Italian
restaurants with oriental women...yeah..."