Re: NTLK HP Jornada Pocket PC

From: Chris Browder (Chris.Browder@Lroom.org)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 17:10:13 CDT

On the topic of WinCE...
My entire class got in trouble today because someone was messing with their
Palm Pilot during chapel... And it then came about that many many students
use PDAs at the school (which surprised even me)... Well, one of them has a
Cassiopeia pocketpc, the thing's screen had cracked somehow (I didn't feel
that sorry for it) and using it's hard buttons to navigate it reminded me of
a MP100 in speed with the eMates greyscales..... It washorrid at the
contacts list, the dates was a joke, and the stupid start button was very
very annoying...

I showed off my Newton and his only reply was "My parents won't let me have
something that big..." and I said "But mine's never cracked a screen and
it's been dropped, banged and brused a lot more than your Cassiopeia."

Another note: NEVER leave your Nokia phone turned OFF in your bag... it will
inevitably find a way to turn itself on and if it does not speed dial
someone, someone call in the middle of something uniterruptable (like my 6th
period test) and get itself confiscated (I avoided the last part, I unhooked
the battery really quick).

--
- Chris B.

A supporter of... \\ /, `( Newton Technology \ =

--------> AOL/AIM Name: JB1463 <-------- --------> ICQ#: 50117402 <-------- --------> Web Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~jb1463 <-------- >>>>>>>>>T H I N K D I F F E R E N T <<<<<<<<<