NTLK Re: Quicktake?

From: Steve Dockery (sdockery@gte.net)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 12:30:55 CDT

Only 15 pics on a set of batteries? You must be walking around with the LCD
screen on all the time, waiting for the next pic. I have a Quicktake 200,
and I can take more than twice that many pics on a set of AA's. You're
better off using Lithium batteries, though, and what I usually use are
1600mah NiMH AA's.

The picture quality is fine for what it is and how much it costs now. If you
can afford a newer camera, go ahead and buy one- and the quality will be
higher, of course.

If you really want to see poor quality pictures, check out a Quicktake 100
or 150. The photos have a LOT of compression artifacts, and the reds are way
oversaturated. But again, you get what you pay for.

Obligatory Newton Content: Newtons look green if you taker a picture of them
with a Quicktake 200 in bright light. :)

-Steve Dockery