Re: NTLK Watts

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 04:02:13 CDT

Bradley Smith wrote:
> Okay then, where do I get a power supply for my 2100 in the UK?
In principle any power supply should do, as long as you can set it to
7.5V and fix the setting along with the polarity. And get one with 1A
output current.
The other problem is the right connector. I've tried several connectors
of such cheap plug-type power supplies and none had a proper plug. The
Newton ps has a standardized diameter of inner and outer contacts but
has springs inside. The common plugs come w/o springs and make
surprisingly no reliable contact in the MP2k.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing *************************************** NewtonTalk brought to you by: