Re: NTLK GPSMap Lite Maps problem

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 03:50:21 CDT

Matthew Robinson wrote:
> Should you move into an area that has a smaller scale map available
> GPS Map Lite doesn't seem to automatically switch to it.
>
> If the above made sense to you, you'll know what's coming! What am I doing
> wrong? How can I make GPS Map Lite switch maps as required?
I would suspect a mistake in the scale settings or in the border LON/LAT
information. I think if the scale setting of the smaller map is wrong,
the same or bigger than that of the bigger map or even not set at all,
GPSmap might be able to switch to the bigger map because there's no map
else with matching LON/LAT data. The switching back to the smaller map
might be inhibited because the program doesn't find the smaller scale
map, by whatever reason.

You could send me the code fragment of your map (w/o map data). Maybe I
see something...

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand