Re: NTLK Re:Sattelite/Cell Phone MP130?

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla@wanadoo.es)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 14:33:35 CDT

> > Steve Craft wrote :
> >
> > I have a vanilla MP130 setup. I am taking a trip to Spain next month (I
> > am in Philadelphia, PA, USA now), and was thinking that it would be cool
> > to get a cell phone and use NIE over there in Europe.
> >
> > I have no idea what to get. Does anyone have any thoughts?

     If you can get one of those PCMCIA cards, in Spain, Telefonica sells a
 pack with a phone and a card for about 100$. Thare are many packs with
 different phones and they come with prepaid SIMīs. They allow you to
 retrieve mail and surf the net with no ISP contract at all for less than
10
 cents a minute. You can have more info at http://194.140.40.110/ Itīs in
 Spanish...