NTLK NASP concepts

From: Particle Storm Digital Productions (particlestorm@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 06:13:46 CDT

Just a short note because I am behind on a deadline, so I apologize if this
has been covered already but I haven't had time lately to keep up on the
list. And BTW, there was some talk a while back about a new list, and
while I want everyone (that uses a newt) to keep together, a developers
list that works as an addition to Newtontalk, rather than a replacement,
could be good.

Anyway has the possibility of leaving some extra space in the case for
additional ciruitry been raised? There are some possibilities -- built in
modem, 2 serial ports, audio line in / out, mp3 device circuitry, extended
battery system, and probobly many others that don't come to mind at the
moment.

The 2x00 is pretty big, but I would accept another 1.5" in length if it
meant the unit would have much more potential.

Just a thought. best wishes,
willi