NTLK Re: phones and newtons?

From: Thomas E. Hart (T.E.Hart@durham.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 09:42:32 EDT

Does anyone have a list of currently available mobile phones that are
compatible with either a Megahertz 33.6 PC card modem (for my Newton) or
with the 56k modem in my G3 laptop? I am really looking for a 3-band
phone because I live in the UK but return to Canada fairly frequently.
    I tried to get one last September, but got the "software for mac not
available" run around. It sounds, from discussions on the list, that
this isn't really a problem. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!