Re: NTLK Re: Dongle Anxiety (Serial Port Failure)

From: Susan Freeman (suebeano@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 16:53:01 EDT

Oh my, 2 replies in one day! My dongle port failed last month. Apple Repair in Memphis repaired it for $140US in 6 business days. When you call, make sure you ask for Newton technical support and expect to spend a while on the phone until you actually speak to someone who knows what your problem is. There is a very good explanation in the FAQ located on Victor's site at http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton.

sue
(from my repaired MP2100U, using my new ethernet connection [wow] and typing from my desktop PowerBook)