Re: NTLK Claris XTND ?

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 15:43:57 EDT

On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 8:47 PM, Arthur Greenwald <mailto:arthur@kidvid.com>
wrote:
> Is there more involved in re-installing this XTND thingie? Could my copy
be
> corrupted? If so where do I get a good copy?

Theoretically, it should be simpler than this. When you muck with your
system folder, it gets out of sync with a little file inside your
preferences folder (inside the System folder). That file is called "XTND
translator list". Simply drop it into the trash, and restart NCU. It should
rebuild the file, and you should have your translators back. See if this
works.

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>