RE: NTLK Message Pad 120

From: Martin Joseph (mjoecups@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 00:56:57 EDT

>You will also notice a big difference with the
>handwriting recognition in speed and accuracy as it is vastly improved
>over the older 1.3 OS. (The system in the 2000 is OS version 2.1, which

>is quite a lot different to the 2.0 OS on the 120).

speed yes, but as a MP120 2.0 owner who upgraded to the MP2000 2.1, I
must disagreee.

I found that the 2.1 system was almost identical with regards to its HW
recognition.

It (OS2.1) does get you on the interenet, and supports larger memory
cards however.

Marty

PS Actually I was kind of annoyed by how the Press was so excited about
the HW recognition on the 2000, as the MP120 2.0 was just as good (but
slower) IMHO.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!