NTLK Re:MP2100 HWR troubles - when writing quickly

From: John I. Clark (jiclark@independence.net)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 14:48:55 EDT

I just had to write.

A couple of days ago, Mark Ross wrote to say that the original poster's
friend had probably experienced the dreaded "Jaggies". He explained
about cleaning around the edges of the screen, and then concluded with:
"To prevent this in the future, a good screen protector helps."

Now I know Mark makes the NuShield, and I've used them, but I have to
say that I had never experienced the "Jaggies" UNTIL I used NuShields
for the first time!!! I know it's not necessarily related, but I
certainly don't think it's a fair claim to say that they "prevent" the
jaggies... Screen protectors do just that: protect the surface of the
screen, and by all means buy one if you're worried about scratching your
screen inadvertantly. But to claim that they'll PREVENT the jaggies is
just too much of a stretch to let pass.

Thanks for your time, this is one great list...
John

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!