NTLK -48204 error when 16mb flash card restarts

From: Doug Fuss (dfuss@ct.freei.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 22:18:55 EDT

Lately I've been getting a -48204 error upon restart at just about the time
my main 16mb flash card starts to load its packages.

I'm not sure when it began so it's hard to pinpoint what may have caused it.
The funny thing is it doesn't seem to cause any problems. I just get the
anoying error message every time.

Has anyone seen this before?

Doug

douglas.fuss.pc.86@aya.yale.edu
ICQ: 63846722

Leave it to the computer industry to shorten "Year 2000" to Y2K. It was
this kind of thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!