NTLK can MP2100 wake up to receive a fax?

From: John A. Kunze (jak@nlm.nih.gov)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 09:59:47 EDT

Does anyone know how to get an MP2100 to wake up (start up)
for an incoming fax? I don't mean scheduling it for a specific
time. I just want to receive a fax that the other party doesn't
send quite on time.

An example is an airplane reservation that the airline says they'll
fax "right away", but it's often five minutes after my Newton has shut
itself down after waiting N minutes in fax receive mode. The fax comes
in and the MP2100 isn't listening anymore. I'm looking for a way to get
it to wake up at that time.

-John

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!