Re: NTLK Can anybody tell me the address of Dr. Newton?

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 06:03:08 EDT

on 17-04-2000 11:45, Lucas Mak at lucasmak@hotmail.com wrote:

> Could any body tell us how can I contact Dr. Newton to repair?

BTW, forgot to mention what you asked, his address is DrNewton@kc.net
Don't know if he would repair this, he/you will need a new screen which is
actually quite easy to replace, in case you're interested I can mail you the
eMate service manual in which you can clearly see how to open up an eMate.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!