Re: NTLK Final Novatel Update (Sad News)

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 16:17:12 EDT

Jeremy,

You didn't give out all the details on duplicating the experiment!?! How
about publishing a ClifNotes version of the steps you took?

Would you consider trying again if Novatel releases a lower power card? (as
they suggested they'd do in publications last year...)

Seems like we might be able to do a small modification of the Newton DC-CD
converter to UP the available current. After all, Apple designed the MP2000
in 1997. We've got three more years of high efficiency power parts on the
market now.... maybe Dr. Newton has a suggestion on this? Maybe the
Pixsolution guys could contribute?

I WANT WIRELESS!! Argh!