Re: NTLK RE: Pretec Card Problem

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 15:13:19 EDT

on 14-04-2000 2:00, Khaled M. Z. Tewfik at khaledt@mac.com wrote:

> Alas, my Pretec card RIP, I announce my Newton guilty as charged.

Actually Khaled, I advised you that if the Newton failed to try and format
the card in your Apple laptop with something like Drive Setup (or a similar
drive setup utility, like Silver Lining or FWB's Hard Disk Toolkit etc.)
If on e of these succeeds to reformat your card you'll probably be able to
reformat it afterwards in your Newton.
It did sound like you might succeed at this since your PowerBook still
recognized the card.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!