Re: NTLK Newton 1x0 Power Adapters -- Help!

From: brd@c1013706-a.bdfrd1.tx.home.com
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 12:38:30 EDT

I will probably be ridiculed and chastised for saying this, as when
I asked this same question a few months ago, I was told not to use
anything but an apple adapter or I'd fry my newt.

I admit it, I'm cheap and careless and I'm risking ruining my newt.

Anyway, here's what I did, and this works for me: I got a $13 7.5v
500ma radshack adapter with a "B" tip set for positive polarity and use
it with my 120. It has worked fine for a couple of weeks now. I use
nicads in it and put a little piece of cardboard under the batteries to
hold the little switch down to tell the 120 to recharge them.

Laters,
Brian

--
The 21st century begins on January 1, 2001.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!