Re: NTLK Newbie Internet dilema, PPP fails

From: Susan Freeman (suebeano@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 19:23:00 EDT

I think tgat you are close. Use ZTerm, or even your Newt to see your ISPs signon dialog. Add a script to your Internet Setup -- something like
        Pause 5
        Send Username
        Send ¶ [paragraph symbol]
        Pause 1
        Send Password
        Send ¶
        Done
Make sure you check display script activity and you might see where you are gettung stalled. Write me offlist if this isn;t clear enough. hth sue