Archives down (was Re: NTLK Psion keyboard with Newton?)

From: Victor Rehorst (vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 08:36:23 EDT

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> Victor Rehorst wrote:
> > that acts as a spring. I don't have all the details, but try searching
> > the (semi-defunct but still really useful) NewtonTalk Archive:
> >
> > http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ntalk-archive/
> >

> Did I miss something or what? What is it semi-defunct, Victor?

The archive hasn't updated itself since the 27th. I don't have a new
password for that account yet, so I can't access it. However I just got a
new hosting service so everything will be moving over to it shortly.

-Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org-
-Newton Resources: your place for the Newton Cage, Ethernet info, and more!-
----------------http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/----------------

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!