NTLK iMac, OS9, Claris Organizer and NCU

From: Roberto Buccione (buccione@cmns.mnegri.it)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 06:15:56 EDT

I believe this has been touched recently, but I'm not sure. Any experience
with the combination outlined in the subject?

By the way I also use ethernet to backup/sync and install packages.

thanks, Roberto.

Roberto Buccione, PhD, Department of Cell Biology and Oncology
Consorzio Mario Negri Sud S. Maria Imbaro (Chieti) 66030, ITALY

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!