Re: NTLK How does spellcheck work?

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 03:57:24 EDT

on 11-04-2000 5:19 AM, gallaher at gallaher@tiac.net wrote:

> We have a new emate. I would like help on how to find and use the
> spellcheck function with Notepad or Works.

Your cheapest bet would be SpellWorks (it's free !) from Adam Tow and you
can find it at http://www.tow.com/
If you're planning to do serious text work with your eMate you might
consider buying WorksBetter from www.standalone.com.
The price is $ 29.95 and worth it in my opinion, more details are on their
webpage.
There's another Works enhancement package as well but I can't remember the
name at the moment.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!