Re: NTLK Quote It

From: Doug Fuss (dfuss@ct.freei.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 18:48:17 EDT

> I don't think it would be hard to convert, since that code is basically
> NewtonScript code. I know that DB is basically compiling your NewtonScript
> source in somekind of executable function, and ask the system to execute it.
> Seems to be the same with GestureLaunch...
>
> -Laurent.

Laurent and Robert, thanks for your responses. I got it to work! It actually
needed no translation. I accidently added a return when I transfered the
script Robert posted to Dashboard's script editor. After I corrected the
typo, it worked perfectly.

I would like to know if there are any sites where one could find other
scripts, either for Dashboard or GesturLaunch. I didn't find much on the
Dashboard site and found a nifty GestureLaunch script discussion page
leftover from Newton Underground but nothing else. Has anyone found any
scripts they'd like to share?

Doug

douglas.fuss.pc.86@aya.yale.edu
ICQ: 63846722

Happy the man, and happy he alone,
He who can call today his own;
He who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow, do thy worst, for I have liv'd today.

John Dryden, Imitation of Horace

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!