NTLK Re: Power Hungry (Farallon) EtherWave connector - Alternative?

From: Roberto Buccione (buccione@cmns.mnegri.it)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 03:18:36 EDT

I got a PC CARD Ethernet 10 Bt 8in spare cable (item # TE595-TP) from BLT
(Bottom line telecomm) for about 15 $ (but I don't remember exactly. Works
perfectly for me and, when the connection is up, draws about 100 mA as
opposed to 400 with the etherwave minihub.

Hope this was useful.

Roberto.

Sorry I don't remember their www address. Maybe www.domain-mart.com...

Roberto Buccione, PhD, Department of Cell Biology and Oncology
Consorzio Mario Negri Sud S. Maria Imbaro (Chieti) 66030, ITALY

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!